Welcome
to
Ma-Me-O Beach Recreation

**Stay tuned for a new recreation coordinator summer of 2015!**

~I am looking for anybody who is interested in running a camp this summer including, but not limited to: volleyball, tennis, basketball, clay, soccer. Also, if you have any other ideas for camps, please email us. Remember that the Recreation Society is entitled to only 10% of your registration fees, leaving you with 90%! 

Latest Blog (7)

  • Getting Ready for an Awesome Summer

     Hey everyone! So all of the signs have been put up, posters are hung, and the website and Facebook pages are updated! There are lots of fu...

  • Start to 2014

     Hi Everyone, Well I'm back for yet another year and hope to accomplish so much more! I will be around the lake from now until July for any o...

  • Sand Castle Workshop!

    Sandcastle Technique Class   Sunday July 21 from 1:30-3:30   Hosted by:  Jack and Jan Aboussafy multiple grand champions in the ...

  • Playground Program

     Hey Everybody! July 2nd is soon approaching which means it is almost time to start the Playground Program. So feel free to bring your kids do...

  • Adult Dance

     Hey everybody! For those of you who do not know our first event is quickly approaching! The adult dance featuring NiteLife will take place in...

  • Silent Auction Donations Needed

     We are looking for anyone interested in donating something to our silent auction on July 20th during the family dance in order to raise money...

  • Welcome Ma-Me-O Beach Recreation

    Thank you for visiting the new website for Ma-Me-O Beach Recreation, if you have any comments or suggestions please share them below.

+ MORE
 

This is a FREE Website!

This site contributes to Summer Village Office, Pigeon Lake ONLINE, and Summer Village of Ma-Me-O Beach.